Monday, April 26, 2010

That is SO Provo of you...

So when I was setting up this blog, I had no idea what I was doing. I know lots of people blog, and I was always one of those "that's so gay" kind of people. Well, here's my foot in my mouth, I guess. This for you all who want to know about my crazy raucous adventures all over Europe this summer. I hereby relieve myself of any feelings of guilt for not keeping in touch with people by setting this up. You may be lucky enough to get a facebook message from me, or maybe if you're really special, a skype call (or if I need something). So here you go. 105 days starts Wednesday. Be excited. I am.

7 comments:

  1. I'm lame. I blog too. Admittedly not very often anymore but I too had succumb. I'm jealous. Bring me back something cool k? Like happy hippos or something equally as cute and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you should write a blog about me. that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLOG FRIEND.

    1) Tonight was fun! Thank you for partaking of the madness.

    2) Boooo you are leaving tomorrow.

    3) Cheap fury hat :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. so, does that mean you are going to blog every day for 105 days? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great, I had no idea that it was gay to do a blog. Well, welcome to the club Robbie, can't wait to hear of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Zimmi, when you are landing at Zagreb's airport? If you don't have any previous arrangements I'd be glad to pick you up.
    My cell phone is: +385 91 8914547
    Have a safe trip. See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. rob, you are hilarious. and so provo.

    ReplyDelete